hailing REASON!! hey yall!

Beginning Friday, May 18, the C2B Race has been developed to give every sailing enthusiast, from the diehard racer to the family crewed adventurers, a chance to participate in a 777 nautical mile challenge of navigational skill and true bluewater sailing.

hailing REASON!! hey yall!

Postby KathieandBilly » Sun May 20, 2007 5:34 pm

2nd place??? whoop! whoop! our money's on you! just wanted to send some love and support across the deep water at you --- take care and be safe XXX OOO

does anyone know the sail # for Reason? I was wanting to see if there were any photos! thanks...

i guess i am assuming the boats are checking in here on occasion... are they not?

well if you do...

:D We missed yall at the baptism --- little Peyton got affiliated w/out a hitch - your brother was singing with his "choir voice" :roll: you'll be relieved to know no pillars fell ;) after liz sends the link i'll post some photo's if you want --
KathieandBilly

Postby Peter S. » Mon May 21, 2007 1:38 am

I wish I could help with the sail #'s! But don't think there are many pic's [if any] of them..
Anyolway if you track them youll see loopty lou yesterday & I was thinking they let Pierre drive!?? LOL
Peter S.

Postby KathieandBilly » Mon May 21, 2007 11:12 am

:lol: pierre + champagne = loopty lou? sounds like a theory! they are doing great though! i'm impressed - I'm gonna take alaptop to the kids school on friday so they can check out the tracking
KathieandBilly

Hey REASON

Postby Liz&Rahj » Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 pm

We are tracking you here from Charleston and Clay is tracking you from Hawaii. Keep it up. We made it through the Christening without a hitch. It wasn't the same without y'all! We had Sully and Marion in church and lightning didn't strike! :D
Liz&Rahj

Return to Charleston to Bermuda 2007