CONGRATS TOHIDU!!!!!

Beginning Friday, May 18, the C2B Race has been developed to give every sailing enthusiast, from the diehard racer to the family crewed adventurers, a chance to participate in a 777 nautical mile challenge of navigational skill and true bluewater sailing.

CONGRATS TOHIDU!!!!!

Postby kmb » Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Looks like Tohidu crossed the finish line.....2nd and 4th????.......WAY TO GO!!!!! Now the crew can get some much deserved R&R. GREAT TEAMWORK GUYS AND GALS :lol:
kmb

Postby guest » Thu May 24, 2007 6:30 pm

Way to go!! We've been watching from the maptracker and the students at school cheered today for you as you finished!! They've enjoyed watching as well (1-5th graders). Well done and know all are ready for some rest and then some Bermuda fun. Enjoy and we'll watch your progress on the way back.

LCD (Mary's sister)

Postby clark » Thu May 24, 2007 7:40 pm

LCD (Mary's Sister),

I would love to hear more about how and why you and your students followed Tohidu in this race. If you would email me some contact information so I could get your story, I would appreciate it. This must be the first classroom to use our service.

Cheers,
Clark
iBoattrack Manager
clark@iboattrack.com
clark

Postby guest » Thu May 24, 2007 10:01 pm

We've had fun with it. My sister and her husband are involved in the crew of the boat so I shared stories and photos and news clips with the kids. Then once interested, we started watching the tmap on the computer at school and keeping up with the progress. They are young but understand the concept and cheer for each one as they make it into port. Well done to all!

LCD

Return to Charleston to Bermuda 2007