Missing positions?

June 10 is the start of the most historic of the US East Coast blue water races.

Missing positions?

Postby HellcatMom » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:50 pm

I am currently unable to view positions of anyone in the fleet! I'm hoping this is a brief glitch... Is anyone else having that problem? I am able to see a tracking image, although possibly not the most recent.

This is a fantastic way to follow this race - all the way from Texas! I have previously been able to find video on at least one race my son participated in last fall, through http://www.T2p.tv, however they don't appear to be covering this one.

I wish this had been available last summer, to track the American Promise from Annapolis to France!

Thank you for making this possible.

Mary Canales
Capt. Chris' mom on USNA Hellcat
HellcatMom

Missing Positions?

Postby Hellcat Dad » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:58 pm

While the positions and tracking are not currently up to date, you can go to the leaderboard. Those seem to have been updated without any problem. Son Evan is maintrimmer on USNA Hellcat.
Go Navy!

Brian Scott
Hellcat Dad

Postby HellcatMom » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:03 pm

Looks like our guys are doing great! What a team!
Go Navy!

Mary C
HellcatMom

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:34 pm

Go USNA

My Nephew John Hayes is part of the team!!!!

Good luck to all!

Marjie

Postby HellcatMom » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:13 pm

And what a great team they are!!! We're proud of our guys!

I'm sure the whole fleet is having a great time. What an experience!

...But, just where are they?! Again that pesky problem of no-shows, and right at the finish... From the leader board, it like there's a last minute shift in the two leaders, too! Hope it works soon!

Go USNA!

MC
HellcatMom

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:28 pm

Some of the Hellcat boys are staying with my family in Rhode Island
and we just got a call saying they are in 3rd place expecting to be in at 4 AM GO USNA

Thanks!

Postby HellcatMom » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Excellent! Thanks for sharing! If my son Chris is among them, please have her give him a congrats hug for me! And thanks for the hospitality - to any and all!

How close are they? Did Sjambok win?

Go Hellcat! Go USNA!
HellcatMom

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:41 pm

Looks like Donnybrook is having some trouble the speed went to 2.5 and the handicap for Yellow Jackes plays into our Hellcat to get silver! I will let the family know to give Chris a big hug! I am in NJ but John Hayes my nephew is on board with Chris. This is so exciting!

Postby HellcatMom » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:57 pm

This gets better and better! Where are you getting your information?

--ah i see tracking is back! Looks like their race is over, so the slowdown is appropriate. WOW!

I don't know that I understand the handicapping, though..?

Hello Newport! Party tonight!
HellcatMom

Missing positions

Postby Chet » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:41 am

Try http://iboattrack.mapsherpa.com/2005AN/index2.phtml. I think we were moved to another server by the hosting service without any notification :cry:
Chet

Return to Annapolis to Newport 2005